Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I'm back. And what an adventure this has been...too much to type right now, so I'll sum up:

I locked my keys in the trunk right before heading to the airport.

Through a screwup by United Airlines, I was almost stranded in Oakland California with no luggage and no way to get a boarding pass. For five minutes, I was just short of a killing spree. Seriously.

Three dogs traveled on the plane with us through two stopovers in Denver and Oakland. Not ONE bark. Not ONE whimper. The kicker: they're Chihuahuas.

Honolulu had the weirdest trees I've ever seen....simultaneously beautiful and grotesque, like an HR Geiger painting. Pics to come later.

Got my car today: a 1991 Camry, 81K miles. $3500.

Here's shots of my crib and the view from the street:

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Looking at Haleakala (mountain) from the farming plains of Maui is staggering to me...I've never seen that much land at one time, and watching it all rise up into the clouds just freaks me out. It's like being a tiny ant in the middle of a large taco shell. Sorry, no pic of it yet.

More pics later, when I dump them out of Brian's camera.

Too bad you weren't on Southwest, you could've gotten on that reality show "Airline."

That's really low miles for a 91!! Let me guess, little old lady, only drove it to church and wal mart?

So what's next for Avvie? What's the next piece of settling in?

A desk for the recording stuff and a job.

BR, I thought you might want to know that my roomate is the guy that taught the recording software in Nashville, and is the manager of the Mac store here. How handy is that? ;)

Yep...that's him. And actually, I moved down here with he and his wife. I don't know your name, so we couldn't figure who you were. PM?

Brian and I were bandmates in the early 90's in Greensboro....we had an act called Ten Feet Tall. It was a mixture of everything...jazz, metal, pop, world, etc. I was really P.O.'d when he moved to Nashville. He's super talented, and the most positive, upbeat go-getting person I've ever met.

Beautiful view. I loved what I saw of Hawaii on vacation. Have fun and send more pics :brow: Oh and tickets for me to visit :lol: Oh, not through United though :))

avvie said:
A desk for the recording stuff and a job.

BR, I thought you might want to know that my roomate is the guy that taught the recording software in Nashville, and is the manager of the Mac store here. How handy is that? ;)

Suh-weeeeet! :winker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back