Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoffa said:
You guys think you know more than you do....my experience anyway.

Yadda, yadda, yadda.

Back on point; I think Vanden Bosch might be a good choice until 2007 when Vince becomes the fulltime starter and the face of the franchise for the next decade.

Gunny said:
i thought u'd be pining for Lamont to be up there.
Lamont ain't got enough game to be featured on a banner. Unless you use a picture of him getting burned by Willie Parker.....:irked: Yeah, I said it!

elfinmagic53 said:
Lamont ain't got enough game to be featured on a banner. Unless you use a picture of him getting burned by Willie Parker.....:irked: Yeah, I said it!

"Who the heck is Willie Parker?" I see I'm not the only one who has seen enough of that NFL Network spot. I swear it runs every 10 minutes.

elfinmagic53 said:

damn girl. Normally I don't rub off on people until they have met me.

Atleast you're learning. :brow:

I knew you were stalking me.:kiss:

anybody see david climer's tennessean peice this morning? In it he says the Titans are at least toying around with the idea to use 3-4 retired players on the banner instead of a current player. Retired players? Frank, Bruce, who else? Eddie isn't officially retired (I guess he could do that in the next few weeks). And anyone else I can think of still plays for someone else. Maybe they'll put Bishop on it. I would love that. I don't think they would though.

elfinmagic53 said:
oh BURN!!!:hot:
Brainwashing, also known as thought reform or re-education, is the application of coercive techniques to change the beliefs or behavior of one or more people usually for political or religious purposes. Whether any techniques at all exist that will actually work to change thought and behavior to the degree that the term "brainwashing" connotes is a controversial and at times hotly debated question.wikipedia.BORG
borg-queen.jpg

Elf has been assimulated.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9qobrZqL_Q"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_9qobrZqL_Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back