Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
still though, Steve played some crappy defenses, still didn't put up good numbers. And even when the WRs were healthy, he didn't have good numbers. he just passed to his tight ends. Billy did not only play bad defenses. I guess we just see what we want to see.

fitantitans said:
I'm guessing McNair wants his retirement pay in 2006. If the Titans give him 10 mil, they are crazier than I ever expected them to be. 10 Mil for 1 year, I liked to had a stroke! I'm not to cap-smart, but you give a player what he's worth, not what he SHOULD BE worth. Do they think McNair was worth 10 mil last year?

they can't and they won't. titans can't handle mcnair's salary as it is and that's how he wants it. we need to pay our draft picks, undrafted free agents, etc.

not gonna happen. bye steve

Show Me The Money!!!

07235-4.jpg

post cache data...

There is nothing to talk about until

1) camp begins
2) McNair is released.

McNair is not going to take our crappy offer nor should he.

I promise you this much...
It won't be a happy ending like this...

Jerry:
Hello. Hello. I'm looking for my wife.
Dorothy looks up, robbed of words. Stunned, she does not move and looks quite apprehensive.
Jerry: Wait. Okay, okay. Okay. If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen. I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that? This used to be my specialty. You know, I was good in the living room. They'd send me in there, I'd do it alone. And now I just... I don't know. But tonight, our little project, our company, had a very big night. A very, very big night. But it wasn't complete, wasn't nearly close to being in the same vicinity as complete, because I couldn't share it with you. I couldn't hear your voice, or laugh about it with you. I missed my wife. We live in a cynical world, a cynical, cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You complete me. And if I just had...
Dorothy: (interrupting) Shut up. Just shut up.....You had me at hello. You had me at hello.

no. I'm just too lazy to cut my grass, clean my gutters out, and cut down a tree. I've got stuff I've been meaning to do, but I really have not felt like it. I've been working like a dog... 56 hours at work this past week... All I feel like doing is sitting around playing with my son and his toys, hammering out picture posts on the forum and eating biscuits and drinking Pepsi. I'm tired and on the bubble of deing depressed about the reality that I likely will not do what I would like to get done. Maybe I will... I'd rather be tailgating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back