Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
4 for 5 for 45 yards. Ran in a six yard TD. 12 play drive for 80 yards.

Went to Heap for 17.
Missed DMase on a deep route.
Another to Heap for 17.
Hit Clayton for 7.
Hit DMase for 4.
Scored on a 6-yard run.

7:22 time of possession. Not too shabby.

I don't think anyone of us doubt that Steve can still play...But how long til some big D lineman breaks loose on him and sets him on the sideline for the next 8 games ?

It's been a friggin raven lovefest on the nfl network. It's almost sickening. This is only going to make it worse. But this is vintage mcNair. TE, TE, TE, Scramble. If you give that to him he will eat you alive. He reads the TE better than anyone. Which is kinda funny, cause I don't even know if he had a TE in college.

OK...I'm gonna say it... I'm a Titans fan...You play for us...I pull for you...I hate ( Am I allowed to say HATE) the ratbirds...I don't wish them well...and since Mac chased the $$$ up to Baltimore...I don't wish him well. ( I don't want him die or anything...just do as well as he did for us the last two seasons)

And yeah, Phi I too am tired of the Baltimore lovefest...Don't worry...and you can quote me on this one ..Baltimore isn't goin' anywhere ...

im a oilers/titans fan born and raised 22 years in cleveland........i dont live there now but i lived there when modell took the team to baltimore.....and i was a member of the media at the time.....i love mcnair but i hope the ravens lose every game forever as long as modell owns the team....sorry steve

titanoiler said:
im a oilers/titans fan born and raised 22 years in cleveland........i dont live there now but i lived there when modell took the team to baltimore.....and i was a member of the media at the time.....i love mcnair but i hope the ravens lose every game forever as long as modell owns the team....sorry steve

he doesn't own them anymore.

stats on the right

I don't know about you guys, but I watched the first Ravens drive where they scored, it felt like I was watching an old Titan game except with a good running back, with Mac and Mase there. It's really weird to watch their offense now. I can't wait for the Ravens vs Titans game! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back