Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
paraconspiracy said:
almost makes me think the mans still got it.... wait... nope... he's old.... by the time we do get a supporting class around him i doubt the wheelchairs will be legal playing equipment yet

didn't Rich Gannon win the MVP at 40 ?
if so, then Steve has about 7-8 years left

Gannon wasn't as beaten up as McNair at that point in his career. McNair's body has gotta have only have half a quarter in the tank, football speaking anyway.

gannon was also a different type of qb too. half of mac is his plays outside the pocket... where his athleticism is needed.. hope i'm wrong though and he lasts till he's 65 out slowing down but it seems like its already begun to me

well, consider that steve has a make shift offense to work with at best with rookie recievers and the replacements because the rookies are hurt I THINK HE HAS DONE A HECK OF A JOB! just think if bennett did not get hurt and he had other quaility recievers to work with, oh god his numbers would be AMAZING!

kimmy, i wont argue with you... i always love your enthusiasm...
just wish i had the faith in old steve like you do.

but all year long his decision makeing has been pretty bad regardless of who was in the game...
the man still has the ability... i'll give you that. just by the time we get this team built up again he will DEFINATELY be too old to be playing and we need to start grooming our new QB now

KamikaZ said:
Anyone who says what you got quoted is an idiot. The arguement is that stats are the reason why liars and morons can convince other people they're right. Statistics tell a story, just never the whole story (as my AP Statistics teacher taught me this year).

Yeah, that kinda was my point. Ten years down the road Rolltide will be arguing that McNair had a career high in passing yards in 2K5, and will completely ignore that we were 4-10 @ week 14.

If Steve throws the ball and an opposing cornerback catches it, would it count towards his completion numbers? I mean, even an INT is a completed pass....

Z, you know I'm kidding here, right? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back