Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
bob45x32 said:
maybe we can get back in the Ty Law Run or any other FA CB's
i heard on nfl network lastnight that law has narrowed his lisr down to three teams; the jets, the pats and the cheifs.

BAMARON said:
MY question--Is it just me, or does the nation media have a certian dislike for Tennessee?
Welcome to the forum, BamaRon.

I don't know if the national media has a dislike for the Titans as much as they just don't follow the team close enough to get beyond the stats sheet.

I can tell you right now, now that the deal has gone down nobody will be talking about us and this crap anymore. What they WILL be talking about is the 12 million dollars Billick just threw at a Q who everybody says is worth about the 6 mil we were offering. Could be a good move but not very likely. You blew it Bri. You blew it with Banks, you blew it with Redmond, you blew it with Boller, and now, to cover your purple butt, your jumpin' the shark with Mac. Good luck Mac. From now on you'll always be better than the coach you play for.

TitanJeff said:
Welcome to the forum, BamaRon.

I don't know if the national media has a dislike for the Titans as much as they just don't follow the team close enough to get beyond the stats sheet.

lol - I agree. All those guys the Titans threw off the island a couple of years ago were average at best - according to the national media. When they were playing in a big east coast market they were suddenly All-Pros.

RIP Mac. Thanks for all the great years and the grit and determination. This is the NFL, and careers usually end this way.
I certainly don't blame the Titans, for the productivity, McNair was way overpaid, and it was time to break it off. I can't believe the Ravens gave him such a lucrative contract. They must see something I haven't the last couple of years.

JDee

stinkin' ratbirds are whistling thru the graveyard with the McMVP acquisition.

They are just wishing he has another good run left in him - Billy Kilmer like.

He ain't got it. Well if he can pratice with his new ratbuddies and stay healthy he has a chance, but he could never do those things here.

Paul K. Said On 104.5 this Morning...

that it is a straight 4th round pick. The possibility of a conditional 3rd was an incorrect rumor.

If I take the emotion out of it, I know that it was for the best of all parties involved to get this deal done (providing McNair passes his physical)...especially taking in consideration cap numbers and bad blood and McNair's aging.

If McNair does well, I still can take comfort in knowing that I have him and Mason on my fantasy dynasty league!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back