Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobo said:
Ruh roh, the Vikes 1st round rookie LB hurt his knee. Maybe we can trade them Sirmon.....for Traverus (sp) Jackson :wink2:
Sorry, I missed it because of the scoreboard on my screen blocking the play.
I hate this more and more as i watch it. Why dont they put the stupid thing back up in the top corner out of the way.

Puck said:
i hate to say this, .... but Brooks actually looks decent
Last time I looked he was 0 and 4 and got sacked, what happened? The rookie made a beautiful pass for the TD though, 67 yards I believe.

Tavaris Jackson looks like a beast, he really does look like a poor mans Vince... The commentary personally i think sucks and the damn Tony, Tony, Tony question part is getting on my last nerve. So far monday night football doesnt have the feel but hey its preseason and they got time to improve i suppose.

Troupe4Prez said:
Tavaris Jackson looks like a beast, he really does look like a poor mans Vince... The commentary personally i think sucks and the damn Tony, Tony, Tony question part is getting on my last nerve. So far monday night football doesnt have the feel but hey its preseason and they got time to improve i suppose.
I was thinking the same thing, he looks really great out there and might have a TD if it wasn't for a certain dropped pass. This guy may be one of the best of the 06 draft next to Vince. I think Kellen Clemens will be big someday too.

Gotta add Cutler to that possibility with that game, yeah it was the lions and such but his throws did look great. But Jackson really stood out today and I think he will be a fan favorite in minnesota now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back