Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo...everyone on this site who has seen Karate Kid remake has liked it, with some liking it better than the first. Yet, because I like it I cant be too picky. Funny dude.

Lol. I wasn't trying to insult you. You were hinting that The A-Team is sort of childish, yet you've seen the remake of The Karate Kid which is more childish than The A-Team and enjoyed it. I was simply recommending it to you.

What? You don't like watching vampires who can go out during the day and werewolves who can change whenever they damn well please fight with their shirts off?

All good man. I am going to see Air Bender in a few.

Okay... Now I know you can't be too picky. :wink2:

I gave up on M. Night a long, long time ago. He gets no more of my money.

Dude seriously needs to stop making movies. I thought about seeing this one just because it's 3D and the effects may be cool, but I can't support Mr. Shyamalan no matter what.

His only good movies, IMO, were The Sixth Sense and Signs. The quality of both films fade tremendously after one viewing though.

His only good movies, IMO, were The Sixth Sense and Signs. The quality of both films fade tremendously after one viewing though.

No s**t. I still don't get why The Sixth Sense was such a critical success. Willis goes around having totally one-sided conversations for over a year and doesn't suspect anything? Yeah, whatever.

Loved Basterds. Liked Pulp Fiction, although I'd consider it overrated. Like Reservoir Dogs.

I believe those are the only Tarantino films I've seen.

I'll get around to watching them eventually.

Okay... Now I know you can't be too picky. :wink2:

I gave up on M. Night a long, long time ago. He gets no more of my money.

Dude seriously needs to stop making movies. I thought about seeing this one just because it's 3D and the effects may be cool, but I can't support Mr. Shyamalan no matter what.

I thought it was horrible. My 9 year old liked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back