Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair Witch you atleast had some background.

Cloverfield you had a party. A monster. And then a death.

Then the director/producer telling us in an interview later it was a Monster laying dormant underwater for centuries until a satellite woke it up or some BS like that.

Surely saying that during the military bit as a passing comment couldn't have hurt.

I love movies, but have to avoid this thread like the plague. Too many spoilers... can I assume that I now know waaaaay too much about Cloverfield.

Just a suggestion, but perhaps this thread should be limited to non-spoiler type reviews. More in depth discussions that include spoilers should be in a thread started to discuss a specific film (that way they could be easily avoided by those who hadn't seen the film in question).

No biggie... just a thought..

Rambo - 7/10.

Short, to the point. Not a very good story, but the insane amounts of gore makes for a pretty entertaining movie. Who wouldn't want to see a 60 year old Stallone juiced out of his mind?

Derailed - This movie is a few years old and I had never heard of it but figured I'd give it a chance since it had Jennifer Aniston :wink2: Turns out to be a pretty good drama/suspense flick. Pretty good story with some good twists. I'll say 7/10.

I watched Stardust last night on a first date. The movie is entertaining when watched alone, but freakin amazing to watch on a first date, especially when you're trying to sell yourself as romantic nut. I swear it does something for the chick.. Well, to be fair, it was either that or the spanish fly I slipped in her drink when she wasn't looking.

On a further note, funny to watch Robert Deniro as a ******.

The Incredible Hulk - I didn't see Lee's original, and this is technically a sequel I guess, but I thought it was good. This seems to be a great year for comic book movies potentially; Iron Man and this were quite good, while you know Hellboy and The Dark Knight will be crack. The Spirit should be good as well.

8/10.

The Happening

Saw The Happening yesterday.. Very tense from start to finish. Fresh story line from M Night. Some disturbing scenes no doubt. For those here who needs every question answered you might wanna stay away from this flick.
I give it a 33.4 out of 1 to 48...

The Happening was doo-doo. M. Night has been scamming me out of money for years now; even a rental is highway robbery with that dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back