Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the Ultimate Edition makes the movie flow better and make more sense. I bought it today but have to wait for the wife to get back from Denver before I can watch it.

M5PAde.png

Gonna be watching Batman vs. Superman tonight. Wish me luck.
So, was it good? Yes. No. I don't know. There were some elements I really liked and some I just hated. The Luthor casting/portrayal is still just a total mind blower to me. I'm having a hard time thinking of someone who would've been a worse choice. Doomsday felt half-baked and like a wasted opportunity. I defended Affleck when everyone was ripping the casting but gotta admit I was a bit disappointed. Not terrible though. Wonder Woman was pretty awesome. The overall storyline was solid just not executed as well as it could have been.

Glad I watched it. But also glad I waited for home video.

So, was it good? Yes. No. I don't know. There were some elements I really liked and some I just hated. The Luthor casting/portrayal is still just a total mind blower to me. I'm having a hard time thinking of someone who would've been a worse choice. Doomsday felt half-baked and like a wasted opportunity. I defended Affleck when everyone was ripping the casting but gotta admit I was a bit disappointed. Not terrible though. Wonder Woman was pretty awesome. The overall storyline was solid just not executed as well as it could have been.

Glad I watched it. But also glad I waited for home video.
Biggest complaint I heard, from mega fans, was that it was sort of a letdown. Should've been epic, but simply was ok.

So I watched SVB last night and I'm on the fence. From a standpoint of plots, archs, and anything else comic books it seemed disjointed at best, but if you go into this movie just expecting a good action flick, it's pretty good. I'm not sold on the Affleck version of Batman, nor the Jeremy Irons version of Alfred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back