Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Steel got too much hate imo. Largely forgettable but a pretty fun movie nonetheless. I really like Cavill in that role. My biggest problem with Superman is he doesn't really have any great foes. Luthor and Doomsday are the best ones that come to mind and they totally just blew those opportunities in spectacular fashion in the BvS movie. Bizarro and Brainiac are really the only other two I can even think of.

Man of Steel got too much hate imo. Largely forgettable but a pretty fun movie nonetheless. I really like Cavill in that role. My biggest problem with Superman is he doesn't really have any great foes. Luthor and Doomsday are the best ones that come to mind and they totally just blew those opportunities in spectacular fashion in the BvS movie. Bizarro and Brainiac are really the only other two I can even think of.

Superman needs a celestial villain to match against. There will of course be Darkseid, but there aren't really any after him. Marvel is full of Celestials.

Metallo could be a good one and would work within the universe.

I think that's part of the issue... Marvel movies can be more appealing because the threat is... easier.

DC has too many World Class superheroes.

watched Seaviper...

if you are desperate for a story set in the pacific theater of WW2 then you might want to check out this turdfest. Otherwise dont waste your time

watched Seaviper...

if you are desperate for a story set in the pacific theater of WW2 then you might want to check out this turdfest. Otherwise dont waste your time

I could watch WW2 stuff all day on like the History Channel but the movies of the era are pretty crappy, except for the old stuff like Midway and Tora Tora Tora.

oh no this is not a 'classic' at all

Seaviper is only a couple of years old.

Only value would be if someone just wanted a story set in that place & time.

oh no this is not a 'classic' at all

Seaviper is only a couple of years old.

Only value would be if someone just wanted a story set in that place & time.

I generally couldn't care less.about war movies but I do like the Pacific theater. Not sure why....because I built model ships and carrier planes all the time as a kid?...because I live in the Pacific near Pearl Harbor?...because I've been on the USS Alabama, USS North Carolina and USS Missouri?....because I like Japanese culture?....dunno.

I could watch WW2 stuff all day on like the History Channel but the movies of the era are pretty crappy, except for the old stuff like Midway and Tora Tora Tora.
Tora Tora Tora was a masterpiece! Bar None. Historically accurate as much as it could be, from both sides of view. Cinematic magic really for its time. It still stands as a watch to this day. If I were to stumble across it, I watch.

Went old school tonight with the original Point Break. I haven't seen this movie in over 20 years, but it was a great revisit. Patrick Swayze left us to soon.

Saw Resident Evil is releasing "The Final Chapter" in January... good. Be great if the rights get taken and a version made that is faithful to the material.

I could do without a more faithful version of Resident Evil. At this point the movie brand has been destroyed. It will take years for a studio to distance itself from the Mila Jovovich version.

'Ghostbusters' Heading for $70M-Plus Loss, Sequel Unlikely | Hollywood Reporter

victory.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back