Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't argue... except when an adaptation strays excruciatingly far from the source material.
I've never even seen the RE movies fwiw. Was just kinda speaking generally.

Sometime over the past decade or so everyone became a critic. And I think some people are now incapable of just sitting back and enjoying a movie without nitpicking it to death. Which is unfortunate... for them.

Sometime over the past decade or so everyone became a critic. And I think some people are now incapable of just sitting back and enjoying a movie without nitpicking it to death. Which is unfortunate... for them.
In that case, if you are at all familiarwith the original... catch it sometime and understand where I'm coming from.

Meh, if you want to see the source material. Play the game.

Do people actually want a movie version of a game they've played?
Also... how do you propose someone plays it again for $12 or less? This argument doesn't hold up.

I don't have a working PS1. PS3 is what I have.

"Hey guys I'm so cool and hipster cause I think all movies are good and people that have opinions are lame. Transformers and ghostbusters remake were awesome cause I'm super hipster!"

Don't we all have at least enough criticism in ourselves to either enjoy or not enjoy something? I don't know anybody that doesn't have some "bad" movies they like, but yet can admit they are "bad". But I guess SJW, oops I mean SDM, wants all of us to be idiocracy and just applaud at whatever crap is put on the big screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back