Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil is a highly prized game franchise. I never saw any used under $30 when I last checked (about 3 years ago). Dunno why but the value never drops on that series.
Yeah, I've been trying to find the RE1, RE2, and Nemesis on the cheap and they're all around $25-$30 a piece.

Retro game collecting is a bitch.

Thought I read Feig (sp?) said it would need to reach $500million to be successful... now what is considered successful, who's to say. Turn a profit of "x" amount?
The number that was thrown out there the most was $300 million to make a decent amount of money. $150 million for the budget and another $100 million for advertising.

Seems like the reboots in general are getting disappointing numbers recently. I won't complain.

Kill Pavel Vol. 1

Directed and written by Quentin Tarantino.

YlYU94w.jpg

It sounds like Geoff Johns is really getting involved in the DC Cinematic universe, so hopefully that'll help. I'm glad DC didn't follow the Marvel plan of producing a solo Superman, Batman, Aquaman, Flash, Cyborg, and WW all before Justice League.

However, SS definitely should have followed the plan. Hard Joker/Harley/Deadshot get caught by Batman in his solo film. Flash catch Cpt Boomerang in his solo film and vice versa, that way we atleast have background stories for some of the characters.

Too late now

Geoff Johns is head of DC now. That said, he was involved in Green Lantern.

Watched a doc called Can We Take a Joke? Wasn't exactly riveting but an important topic nonetheless. Basically about the PC "I'm offended by everything" sentiment in our society being completely out of control and how we're actually moving backwards as far as free speech is concerned.

I was perfectly happy with Jurassic world.
The amount of lazy plot conveniences made it bad enough.

"Hey, remember when we used to help grandpa with his car on the weekends? Yeah, that means I can fix this jeep that has been sitting here for 25 years."

Thank You for Smoking made fun of one-line plot fixes like that.

"Thank god we invented the, ya know, Whatever Device."

The amount of lazy plot conveniences made it bad enough.

"Hey, remember when we used to help grandpa with his car on the weekends? Yeah, that means I can fix this jeep that has been sitting here for 25 years."

Thank You for Smoking made fun of one-line plot fixes like that.

"Thank god we invented the, ya know, Whatever Device."
So no kids ever learned how to fix cars before...

So no kids ever learned how to fix cars before...
It's the laziness of the script. We went an hour and a half up to that point with nothing to establish the fact that the kid had interest or knowledge of cars, and then boom, they drop in one line of dialogue when it's convenient to fix the situation.

That's bad writing.

It's the laziness of the script. We went an hour and a half up to that point with nothing to establish the fact that the kid had interest or knowledge of cars, and then boom, they drop in one line of dialogue when it's convenient to fix the situation.

That's bad writing.
So you think that they should describe every characters every life happening at the beginning of every movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back