Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if someone talks about it and others have seen it...
Seriously. Certain people rarely/never even post in here and then randomly pop in just to complain. If you want to talk about a particular movie, then TALK about it. Lordy. I mention movies and shows all the time that get zero response. I don't get my panties in a wad about it though and just go on with my day.

Also DW, quit acting like this is some gotitans problem. Like it or not, superhero movies are just a significant part of the film landscape at this point in time. Anywhere on the internet where movies are being discussed, there's likely going to be a lot of superhero talk.

Seriously. Certain people rarely/never even post in here and then randomly pop in just to complain. If you want to talk about a particular movie, then TALK about it. Lordy. I mention movies and shows all the time that get zero response. I don't get my panties in a wad about it though and just go on with my day.

Also DW, quit acting like this is some gotitans problem. Like it or not, superhero movies are just a significant part of the film landscape at this point in time. Anywhere on the internet where movies are being discussed, there's likely going to be a lot of superhero talk.
some of the highest grossing movies of all time are supes

Right. In the same sense as Britney Spears selling albums.

People love mediocre bullsh*t, for whatever reason.

And this IS me talking about Get Out. Though... let's not pretend anyone here cares to watch something masterfully done and compelling. Proof is in the posts.

And this IS me talking about Get Out. Though... let's not pretend anyone here cares to watch something masterfully done and compelling. Proof is in the posts.
2 things...

1. I, personally, can't afford the time for a bunch of movies.

2. You came to bitch, then mentioned a movie.

Everyone can't have the refined tastes of a DW or a Cruds. Really yall should be thankful. If everyone was into the same things as you then how would you feel special? How would you look down at all the rubes from your pedestal?

Well, it's barely been out a month. Most of us aren't at the theater every weekend. I definitely plan to see it and have heard pretty much nothing but good things. When I do see it I will be sure to check back in and tag you. I'm sure a riveting conversation will ensue.

2 things...

1. I, personally, can't afford the time for a bunch of movies.

2. You came to *****, then mentioned a movie.

Actually, came to talk about Get Out. Went a few pages back assuming someone else would have started the convo or mentioned it-... you know, dialogue.

But I was surprised (somehow) that I didn't see anyone mentioning it. What I did see was Super Hero posts.

So... I THEN b*tched, because it was absolutely warranted. :)

Everyone can't have the refined tastes of a DW or a Cruds. Really yall should be thankful. If everyone was into the same things as you then how would you feel special? How would you look down at all the rubes from your pedestal?

Well, it's barely been out a month. Most of us aren't at the theater every weekend. I definitely plan to see it and have heard pretty much nothing but good things. When I do see it I will be sure to check back in and tag you. I'm sure a riveting conversation will ensue.

No choice but for it to be riveting. I am the rivetest of riveters.

Going to have to go see Logan before it gets moved to the lower tier small theatre. For all I know it's already there.
My gut tells me if you miss it in theaters and have to watch it at home, or similar... not a huge deal.

Some movies almost require the theater experience... Logan may be in that gray area.

I took my grandson to Kong this weekend. He loved it. I found it to be on the entertaining side, but I wouldn't go so far as to say I loved it. I have a hard time seeing Tom Hiddleston and not think of him running around in his I love Taylor Swift tanktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back