Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw video of people in Japan being shown and asked about ScarJo in Ghost... everyone they talked to was perfectly fine with it. In some cases defended it as the right move.

The "whitewashing" issue is more of a "western thing".

Granted, that can be skewed, but... I've seen more than one video, actually.

I fully expect the only people banging their drums about whitewashing are white people.

Jesus. Yeah... criticizing the amount of Super Hero posts is essentially the same thing as throwing a fit.

What'd it be like if people could speak without going to extremes? Toddler mentalities all around.

Either way... people are talking about other films. For now. That's cool.

"Other films" are very frequently talked about in this thread. Just every once in awhile one of you jokers are having a bad and want to ruin every one else's fun because you don't like the particular movie(/s) being discussed at that moment.

Like I've said a million times, the opportunity for other discussion is there. It's just none of you care to actually do anything with it. Much more entertaining to simply make snide comments over and over I suppose.

Jesus. Yeah... criticizing the amount of Super Hero posts is essentially the same thing as throwing a fit.

What'd it be like if people could speak without going to extremes? Toddler mentalities all around.

If members started posting like that little girl did... sure. But, they are simple, straightforward posts talking about movies.

The only person throwing a fit is that Alexis. Did you see her last post?

Anyone see the Justice League trailer? Had some awesome explosions and jumps in it.
I like Aquaman's style, but... people praising it compare it to his green and orange look. I guess people forget Eric Larson's take on him.

90's... made him badass.

Otherwise... it feels like Marvel and DC swapped places. In the 80s and 90s, DC was doing well with Superman and Batman, but Marvel was trying to catch up by putting out shit.

Now... DC is playing catch up to Marvel. Not putting out shit... but it is, let's face it, underwhelming. You can almost tell they're forcing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back