Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a *jerk off motion/eye roll* option to rate posts.
Hey man, I was just saying there's your chance. Someone mentioned watching Get Out (for at least the 2nd or 3rd time) in this thread. It's the movie you were just complaining no one was talking about.

Once again you prove you add absolutely nothing to the thread. And don't really care to.

Hey man, I was just saying there's your chance. Someone mentioned watching Get Out (for at least the 2nd or 3rd time) in this thread. It's the movie you were just complaining no one was talking about.

Once again you prove you add absolutely nothing to the thread. And don't really care to.

Off the jock, please.

"Get Out. Amazing" isn't really opening the doors for me to pile onto the conversation.

Stop being petty.

I'm glad it's mentioned. Glad someone saw it.

Worth more than X guy in spandex doing the same sh*t once again but this time under a different title!

Off the jock, please.

"Get Out. Amazing" isn't really opening the doors for me to pile onto the conversation.

Stop being petty.

I'm glad it's mentioned. Glad someone saw it.

Worth more than X guy in spandex doing the same sh*t once again but this time under a different title!
So... did you want to discuss Get Out or just being a douche?

Off the jock, please.

So now the problem is the posts about it aren't quality enough to warrant discussion from you. LOL.

Seriously though, have you thought about joining another site to fulfill your movie discussion requirements? Ya know, if a FOOTBALL forum isn't up to your standard. You guys realize you don't have to participate in, or even acknowledge, this thread right?

I think the scales are tipping on the pro-supes bitching content than anything I've posted..
No doubt. Point remains though that you are the one who steered us off onto this course yet again. What's the end game here?

Keep complaining and complaining in hopes of eventually wearing us down and getting your way? Won't happen.

Just derail the thread every once in awhile for your own personal satisfaction? Fine. But then you don't get to step back and act like the bigger man.

For the record, cruds you're still one of my favorite people around here. I just cannot believe this is still a thing. With no end in sight apparently.

No doubt. Point remains though that you are the one who steered us off onto this course yet again. What's the end game here?

Keep complaining and complaining in hopes of eventually wearing us down and getting your way? Won't happen.

Just derail the thread every once in awhile for your own personal satisfaction? Fine. But then you don't get to step back and act like the bigger man.

LOL.. Why does there have to be an end game? I'm the one that has to worry about hurt feelings around here? Give me a damn break.

LOL.. Why does there have to be an end game? I'm the one that has to worry about hurt feelings around here? Give me a damn break.
Because if there's no point to it then it's just childish b*tching for the sake of b*tching.

You've basically descended into alex jr on this issue. You didn't get your way so now you're just intentionally trying to rile people up. You're quite effective at it though, so good job I guess.

Some of you need to get your emotions in check. It hilarious y'all get this riled up over me trolling you. I always like the "I really love you as a poster bro" nonsense too. All the butthurt over somebody who is a mod who has the same complaint as several other posters. How sjw that everyone should think exactly the same!

@Gunny can you change this to the "people bickering about bickering about superheroes thread"
Nah, this thread does perfectly fine discussing movies... just a few - who don't do much discussing of movies, just complain - bicker. Of course there will be some retaliation and pointing out how childish they're being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back