Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now the problem is the posts about it aren't quality enough to warrant discussion from you. LOL.
]
Stop being so dramatic.

No... I never said the post wasn't "quality enough" for me to respond to.

Someone was using that post, trolling, saying "well you're not opening up a conversation with this poster". What am I supposed to say to that? I already stated I thought Get Out was Amazing. Do I quote him and say "RIGHT?! LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!"?

You guys talk about people b*tching because they note the annoyances of so much SH movie talk (pretty simple complaint and confusion)... but then you throw fits about it. Like someone punched you in the gut.

It's ok. Really. Calm down.

I'm not your enemy because I like better kids movies than you do.

3 or 4 posts in after someone else has seen and acknowledges Get Out.

Still doesn't talk about it after complaining no one is talking about it...

Hilarious.

Do I quote him and say "RIGHT?! LET'S TALK ABOUT IT!"?
Yes. Yes, that is exactly what you do. Here, I'll even provide a response for you to copy and paste:

"Yes, it was amazing! I'm really surprised at the quality of direction coming from half of Key and Peele. I had no idea that he had such great storytelling and direction chops. I'll be keeping a closer eye on his career. I also appreciated his homage to The Stepford Wives.

I am curious what their end game is though. An all out monster mash?
Already touting King Kong and Godzilla... fighting, working together? No idea.

I'm more curious how many monsters they're going to introduce into this world. The Mummy has opened the door to the supernatural.

I am curious what their end game is though. An all out monster mash?
Unlike Marvel, however... they don't really need specific actors for their monsters - for the most part. Once the main actors drop out, Marvel will have to kill that character, just retire him OR total reboot.

Godzilla and King Kong won't have contract issues... except the rights...

]
You guys talk about people b*tching because they note the annoyances of so much SH movie talk (pretty simple complaint and confusion)... but then you throw fits about it. Like someone punched you in the gut.
LOL, it's been noted. Ad nauseam. How many more times do you three need to "note" it? Believe me, we get it. You guys are the superior movie fans and have much more refined tastes than the rest of us. What do you want, a medal?

I find it absolutely hilarious, and stunning, that you guys even have the nerve to take the attitude like you aren't the whiners in this situation. Particularly when the poster who started this whole mess again admitted to trying to derail the thread (or "fun" as he put it). You guys are the ones who just can't let a sleeping dog lie and keep turning this into drama.

I will say it again, yall are grown ass men in your 30's-40's(/50's?) that just can't get over the fact that a thread on the internet isn't exactly what you want it to be. So you poke and prod and imply, or outright tell everyone, how much better you are. It's quite pathetic really.

Logan, man what at great movie and fitting end to a story. The story was put together very well and it broke the mold of keeping the violence moderated, pure brutality! Someone please give Hugh Jackman and Sir Patrick Stewart their Emmy's already! They're such superb actors. I can already tell this will be one of those movie that I watch 100x when the DVD comes out.

Were we talking about Thor?

Cause SDM just dropped the hammer.

mlss_mario-hammer-925x1024.jpg

anyway, get out was a brilliantly layered piece of psychological warfare. they give you all the answers toward the front end and you get to put the pieces together. just when you think you have things lined up it gets even more sinister. it is pretty crazy who directed it but with the little bit of key and peele i've seen the concepts have always been there. impressive to see it this fleshed out.

surprised it hasn't gotten more backlash (not that it deserves any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back