Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyway, get out was a brilliantly layered piece of psychological warfare. they give you all the answers toward the front end and you get to put the pieces together. just when you think you have things lined up it gets even more sinister. it is pretty crazy who directed it but with the little bit of key and peele i've seen the concepts have always been there. impressive to see it this fleshed out.

surprised it hasn't gotten more backlash (not that it deserves any)

It's kind of hard to discuss Get Out without discussing the twist.

For the record, cruds you're still one of my favorite people around here. I just cannot believe this is still a thing. With no end in sight apparently.

Here it is.. here's the 2 second joke that broke so many vaginas in this thread. At best it should have gotten a lol or simply ignored.
It's absurd the amount of smoke that poured out of ears subsequent. Haha!
Hey I have an idea. A movie thread that doesn't include superhero movies..

Anyone see that Oliver Stone documentary "The Untold History of The United States".

Found it on Netflix and watched the first episode last night. What a piece of trash, not at all what I was expecting. There was also nothing "Untold" in what I saw. Skimmed a few more episodes and confirmed it, trash.

Something with a title like that has so much potential. I lost a lot of respect for that guy.

Anyone see that Oliver Stone documentary "The Untold History of The United States".

Something with a title like that has so much potential. I lost a lot of respect for that guy.

Yeah, it was most meh-able. It's just details behind the headlines and makes an okay point but it's not terribly engaging. Someone will enjoy it, but not me.

I'm trying so hard to watch Buckaroo Banzai... problem is, I can't sit long enough to watch it in one sitting - kids and such.

It is definitely a movie that requires your complete attention. SOOOOO much going on.

Yeah, it was most meh-able. It's just details behind the headlines and makes an okay point but it's not terribly engaging. Someone will enjoy it, but not me.

For one, there was nothing "Untold" in it.

Two, it came off as though it was made by the Kremlin before 1989.

3 or 4 posts in after someone else has seen and acknowledges Get Out.

Still doesn't talk about it after complaining no one is talking about it...

Hilarious.

Do I need to cover this again?

Slow it down? Less syllables? Tell me what you need, champ. I'll do my best to translate it.

anyway, get out was a brilliantly layered piece of psychological warfare. they give you all the answers toward the front end and you get to put the pieces together. just when you think you have things lined up it gets even more sinister. it is pretty crazy who directed it but with the little bit of key and peele i've seen the concepts have always been there. impressive to see it this fleshed out.

surprised it hasn't gotten more backlash (not that it deserves any)
@Deuce Wayne

Here's your big chance. Don't let us down now.

The nice thing about forums with quoting power is that it provides irrefutable evidence of when someone is demonstrating that they are indeed being a fuquetarde.

And you've made yourself a running joke.

CONGRATS!

Dude... you're taking this WAY too serious.

I'm not here to write a book report on Get Out.

I merely thought it warranted discussion far more than another dumb SH flick.

... and people discussing it is cool. You guys doing the whole "NOW TALK ABOUT IT! DO IT! DO IT NOW!" stuff is odd. Stop being weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back