Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

I watched Independence Day: Resurgence last night.

Easiest way to put it was it sucked balls.

Half the cast was inconsequential. Most of them were reoccurring characters from the first one, so it wasn't really necessary to even have them back in the first place. Frankly, Jeff Goldblum's character was the only one that needed to be brought back.

I'm sure it would have been a very different movie had Will Smith come back.

They left it very open-ended, but I doubt there will be a sequel, considering it flopped.

I watched Independence Day: Resurgence last night.

Easiest way to put it was it sucked balls.

Half the cast was inconsequential. Most of them were reoccurring characters from the first one, so it wasn't really necessary to even have them back in the first place. Frankly, Jeff Goldblum's character was the only one that needed to be brought back.

I'm sure it would have been a very different movie had Will Smith come back.

They left it very open-ended, but I doubt there will be a sequel, considering it flopped.

No shock :(

It really wasn't.

We didn't need a new Independence Day movie. I don't think anyone really even wanted one, but the one we got didn't have to be that one.

It was a green screen piece of trash. Bad jokes. Bad acting. Bad tropes.

The first one had a sense of discovery and struggle. This one was rushed and the problems were solved very conveniently.

I won't watch anything with Ben Affleck as Batman.

Also, great job. Now the anti-superhero fags will start bitching again.
Hard to talk about movies without talking about movies.

Still say Affleck's Batman was the best part of BvS... which isn't saying too much.

I thought Affleck was a great choice. Wasn't his fault the movie was a rushed mess.
Affleck was victim to poor writing and directing - this coming from an anti-Affleck guy since Mallrats.

Imagine if Christian Bale's Batman movied weren't helmed by Nolan... adequate, at best.

Hard to talk about movies without talking about movies.

Still say Affleck's Batman was the best part of BvS... which isn't saying too much.
Zack Snyder's vision of Batman is just wrong. He can't help but to pray at the altar of Frank Miller. Batman doesn't kill people.

Affleck was victim to poor writing and directing - this coming from an anti-Affleck guy since Mallrats.

Imagine if Christian Bale's Batman movied weren't helmed by Nolan... adequate, at best.
Anything Nolan touches is going to be really good. About the only person in Hollywood who can think originally anymore.

Affleck plays a good heel, he should have stuck to that. Mallrats, Boiler Room, Dazed and Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back