Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by the discussion a few pages back, I rewatched TASM2. I still maintain that Max Dillon was a lousy character, but the rest is.better than I remembered. More importantly I noticed that Felicity Jones had two roles in this film: as Harry Osborne's assistant, and later as an air traffic controller. Guess they thought we wouldn't notice since her hairstyle was changed.

Also, Chris Cooper was not credited as Norman Osborne, while Pharrell Williams was credited as part of the Sinister Six.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Rogue One on a plane. I like it better than any of the other Star Wars movies.
I wouldn't go that far, but... underrated by too many.

Not the best but not a bottom-dweller... middle of the pack, at worst.

It did answer questions and open up new venues on the story.

At first, it was pretty cut and dry: good and bad, jedi and sith.

But now we have temples with non-forcewielders... the force is almost a true religion. What lies beyond?

Saw Rogue One on a plane. I like it better than any of the other Star Wars movies.
I really liked it the first watch, didn't care as much during the rewatch. Even before seeing it, I basically knew how it would end. But after watching it, I don't care to see the ending anymore.

But now we have temples with non-forcewielders... the force is almost a true religion. What lies beyond?

I like that they went away a bit from the main themes and told another angle of the overall story. A story about real people rather than of people trying to come to terms with their magical powers. And not focused around that dark side vs light side force stuff.

I liked the characters too for the most part.

Did anyone else think it was weird that there were no Jedi in Jedah?

I'll excuse that because the prequels were immemorable pieces of semi-viscous dog squeeze....probably from a yorkie.

That and the Jedi were supposedly almost extinct at the time the movie took place. It would have been stupid to have Jedi there in this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back