Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not better than Force Awakens and I found Revenge of the Sith to be better.
As an individual movie, Revenge is actual good. Unfortunately, trilogies - or grouped story movies - impact one another.

If Episode 1 hadn't been shit and Episode 2 hadn't been "better than 1..." then Revenge would've been really good. But it's weighed down. Like The Matrix... if 2 and 3 didn't exist, REALLY good. Unfortunately...

As good as Rogue One is perceived by many, it might be grouped in with the upcoming One-shot movies. Next May is Han Solo.

Back to the Future trilogy... worst one is merely considered the weakest of the 3, but still not a bad movie... good trilogy.

It is getting killed on reviews. Actual audience seems to like it a little better than the reviews though.
2016 Ghostbusters outed many reviewers that gave it a good review. Proved they were either shills promoting that company or were swayed by anything other than "how was the actual movie".

2016 Ghostbusters outed many reviewers that gave it a good review. Proved they were either shills promoting that company or were swayed by anything other than "how was the actual movie".

Well that and there is societal pressure to like that new Ghostbusters movie. Based on something you said, I looked up the controversy over what AVGN, aka @Fry, said about the movie. It was really overblown.

I remember a similar situation years back with The Price of Egypt. This old guy who did movie reviews on TV was hard on it, making fun of some parts and being sarcastic. It was his shtick and he had reviewed hundreds of movies the same way. Even attacking popular movies. But ridiculing The Prince of Egypt caused some big controversy.

Since every alt right snowflake cuck claimed that 2016 Ghostbusters was some sort of poltical feminazi propaganda and PC movement instead of four women paying homage, I'll go ahead and assert that King Arthur is small penis compensation propaganda for emasculated, closeted white European males. Totally fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back