Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resident Evil movies are a great example.

They did rather poorly domestic - there's hope for us! - but killed world wide.

They were fairly cheap to make, as well.

I'm surprised PR didn't do better numbers than that tbh. I imagine video/rental sales will be pretty significant though. They will take all that into account in deciding whether or not to do a sequel. It'd be a shame if they didn't, as they teased everyone's favorite character at the very end.

I'm surprised PR didn't do better numbers than that tbh. I imagine video/rental sales will be pretty significant though. They will take all that into account in deciding whether or not to do a sequel. It'd be a shame if they didn't, as they teased everyone's favorite character at the very end.
Never was a PR guy... but I expected better.

how did suicide squad get made?
I was talking to one of the bartenders at the bar that I frequent this past weekend and she said, "I don't care what the critics said, Suicide Squad was really fucking good."

You ever realize in a single moment that you can't be friends with someone?

I was talking to one of the bartenders at the bar that I frequent this past weekend and she said, "I don't care what the critics said, Suicide Squad was really ****ing good."

You ever realize in a single moment that you can't be friends with someone?
I mean, it is SO bad, like directed by 13 year olds bad. Just flat out awful.

Ruined some characters that could have otherwise been really cool. If not for Ledger, would have ruined the Joker.

I mean, it is SO bad, like directed by 13 year olds bad. Just flat out awful.

Ruined some characters that could have otherwise been really cool. If not for Ledger, would have ruined the Joker.
We can ask how it got made, but the real question is why did it get made. Will it actually add anything to the DCU? Do villains really need their own introduction movies?

Leto's Joker was one of the worst things about the movie imo. Damn shame what they did to that character.

It was garbage.

Joker has never been about glitz amd glam, part of the reason why Ledger did it so well and makes sense of how he gets his goons to follow him.

I didn't like a single thing about the movie.

It was garbage.

Joker has never been about glitz amd glam, part of the reason why Ledger did it so well and makes sense of how he gets his goons to follow him.
Yeah. I'm not one of those people who cries over a new/different take on a character I love. But they missed the mark on that character so completely it's almost unbelievable.

That whole movie kinda felt like they were only trying to appeal to teenage boys. I will say I didn't hate it as much as a lot of people seemed to (of course I'm a terrible movie fan with terrible, unrefined tastes). But I would stop well short of calling it "good" and it's certainly not something I'd ever watch again.

Yeah. I'm not one of those people who cries over a new/different take on a character I love. But they missed the mark on that character so completely it's almost unbelievable.

That whole movie kinda felt like they were only trying to appeal to teenage boys. I will say I didn't hate it as much as a lot of people seemed to (of course I'm a terrible movie fan with terrible, unrefined tastes). But I would stop well short of calling it "good" and it's certainly not something I'd ever watch again.
It was, yet another, disappointment from DC.

they need to get it together.
It's almost unreal how bad DC is f'ing up. They have such great characters. And while they may not be as flashy, visually, as a lot of the Marvel universe, they still lend themselves to cinema extremely well. Somebody needs to be fired over there (Geoff Johns I'm assuming).

On the plus side, I've heard really good things about Wonder Woman.

One of my kids wanted to see it and I still haven't watched it. As enticing as all of you are hyping this movie, I'll probably let that kid just watch it on her own and not waste my time on it.
I'm not a big comic book guy to know any of these stories ahead of time and between Marvel and DC, I was never excited to see this movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back