Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg lol

Justice-League-Poster-UK.jpg
That's fan-made, right?

It's weird how little anticipation I have for the Justice League movie.

Batman... great, but after Nolan's trilogy, tough to top - especially since it's a new Batman.

Wonder Woman... good solo. A push

Flash... no idea what to expect since we know nothing about him. What little I've seen, can't stand his outfit. Seems a bit much to me.

Aquaman... I'm intrigued, but know nothing about this take diving in. Pun!

Cyborg... two shits. Never cared for Cyborg.

Worst part is... I WANT to like it... but I just can't. Hopefully when I watch it on Bluray, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

It's weird how little anticipation I have for the Justice League movie.

Batman... great, but after Nolan's trilogy, tough to top - especially since it's a new Batman.

Wonder Woman... good solo. A push

Flash... no idea what to expect since we know nothing about him. What little I've seen, can't stand his outfit. Seems a bit much to me.

Aquaman... I'm intrigued, but know nothing about this take diving in. Pun!

Cyborg... two *****. Never cared for Cyborg.

Worst part is... I WANT to like it... but I just can't. Hopefully when I watch it on Bluray, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
I didn't know there was a character named Cyborg in the DC Universe till the trailer. Ooooo a cyborg....ok moving on.

Spiderman: Homecoming - The movie was good overall, but to be honest, it had more Tony Stark in it than I would like. Michael Keaton is still a damn good actor and plays a villain well. It did a good job of bridging Cap 3 to the present.

Oh lawd Disney done did it and made the lead hyena a female
What're you talking about? Lion King?

Shenzi was originally voiced by Whoopi Goldberg. That's the one they've cast so far.

Banzai(sp?) was the one voiced by Cheech... then Ed. Either they haven't cast them or they're not going to. We'll see.

What're you talking about? Lion King?

Shenzi was originally voiced by Whoopi Goldberg. That's the one they've cast so far.

Banzai(sp?) was the one voiced by Cheech... then Ed. Either they haven't cast them or they're not going to. We'll see.
The other two have different names

Also damn whoopi sounding manly as fuck in that movie

The other two have different names

Also damn whoopi sounding manly as **** in that movie
The other two are BANZAI and ED.

You know, like I literally typed in my post.

So... are you still upset that a woman got cast to do the voice of a character that was originally voiced by a woman..?

My question would be why tf is there a Lion King remake? This story has been seriously overdone, and it's not that great to begin with.
It's Disney's new thing... remakes, but live action.

Jungle Book
Beauty and the Beast
Cinderella

Now Lion King. I think Mulan might be next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back