Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh... got a digital movie app - it combines multiple apps we already use - and by using it we got some free movies.

One of them is Ghostbusters 2016. Swore I'd never pay to watch it... now I can. Little motivation to watch it, but I'm very curious.

However, pretty sure it's going to piss me off.

Sigh... even free I can't force myself to watch it!

Infinity War trailer tomorrow
There was a trailer online today... to promote the release of the trailer tomorrow.

Hopefully it isn't overhyped by too many trailers - especially with Black Panther being the Marvel movie to precede it.

Also... I hope Black Panther is released for homes before Infinity War comes out.

Well can't unsee this now

xsu91dthw4101.png

Finally got around to Alien: Covenant. I liked how they added some things from the original movie like the music score and referring to Covenants AI as "Mother". The ending? Meh, what I was expecting. The gore was not expected though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heard that of in the Jedi in the SW series is the best one since Empire Strikes Back!

I really enjoyed it. Probably on par with The Force Awakens.

I completely went incommunicado about it after the first trailer - and forgot all about it by the time I saw the movie, didn't check reviews etc - and I think it helps a lot with expectations.

I really enjoyed it. Probably on par with The Force Awakens.

I completely went incommunicado about it after the first trailer - and forgot all about it by the time I saw the movie, didn't check reviews etc - and I think it helps a lot with expectations.
Did the same thing and thought it was a steaming pile of poo. When will it be acceptable to talk openly about this movie?

Thats why they have spoiler tags.
I havent seen it yet, but I expect it to be like some sort of space opera that's backed by Disney. There will probably be some sort of cute animals for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back