Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
37_00_bbc_sessions.jpg

So I just watched "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead"

Meh, it was pretty good. Not as great as some made it out to be. Not as bad as others said.

6 out of 10

So I just watched "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead"

Meh, it was pretty good. Not as great as some made it out to be. Not as bad as others said.

6 out of 10

Say what you will, but Sidney Lumet is a cinematic god. I liked the film, but I thought it lacked the story it needed to carry it.

Say what you will, but Sidney Lumet is a cinematic god. I liked the film, but I thought it lacked the story it needed to carry it.

Yeah, character development was great. Story was lacking. I really don't remember much about the movie except the characters, and the opening scene.

dude, i just bought top gun on blu ray. granted the movie is kinda cheesy, but i cant wait for the title scene in surround sound...oohhh my god

Day the Earth Stood Still: lo que una película estúpida
Quantum of Solace: no es tan buena como la última
Splinter: sólo mi tipo de película de horror tonta

I watched the Wrestler....and was disappointed. Well, maybe not disappointed, but DEPRESSED! Holly crap.....A good story, but depressing as hell!

Slumdog Millionaire -

Beautiful, and Freida Pinto only helped that aspect. Sort of reminded me of City of God. Not AS good, but still a great film.
I was expecting it to be the typical 'Best Picture' movie that the media hypes up only to have pretty pictures, a boring story, and a choppy plot, but it's very solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back