Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF was the "The Box"! That movie did not know what to do with itself. But I did watch it to the end. And I still have no idea what on earth to make of that. Do I need to do some drugs to get it?

And where the wild things go. Oh my god. That was a psychiatric session. That is definately not a kids movie. I was ready for a prozac afterward. Bizarre movie. A bit creepy like the Burger King Commercials.

WTF was the "The Box"! That movie did not know what to do with itself. But I did watch it to the end. And I still have no idea what on earth to make of that. Do I need to do some drugs to get it?

Same folks that made Donnie Darko - should explain at least part of the confusion..
Original Matheson story (wrote I Am Legend in the 50s) explains the "Twilight Zone" vibe - as he also wrote 3/4 of the great TZ episodes.. Filmmakers coulda stuck with the simpler original "Button Button" story a bit...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiFKm6l5-vE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KiFKm6l5-vE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Leaves of Grass is a entertaining movie you guys should check out.

also Ninja Assassin is a pretty cool action flick, prob the coolest sword movies since Kill Bill.

Finally saw Pontypool last night.. I loved it but warn that this flick is not for everyone - especially the half-paying-attention wire-fu/explosion crowd. Very effective creepiness and slam dunk acting by Elaine's psychologist boyfriend Stephen McHattie.
A thinker with a bit of a stage-play vibe to it.
Pontypool, Pontypool, Partypool, party-pole, party-pole, party-pole, party-pole.

The Men Who Stare At Goats - Love the cast, don't love the writing/story. You could tell this film didn't really know what to do with itself; is it a pure satire, comedy? Some of the writing was too obvious, it's really one of those films where you could visualize these great actors taking the characters to awesome heights (Bridges and Spacey, especially), but they just never get there.

6/10

2001M is on the clock! - featuring music by your's truly.. First US showings are this summer.

2001.jpg

i watched How To Train Your Dragon last night with my daughter. first kids movie i could watch all the way through without being bored.

everyone should watch this, it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back