Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: At a press conference on Tuesday, the Titans will unveil the stadium's new name and logo. LP Building Products, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of building materials, relocated its headquarters from Portland, Ore., to downtown Nashville in 2004, will be the sponsor. The announcement will take place at 10 a.m. at the east side club level of the Coliseum. In attendance will be Titans owner Bud Adams, Louisiana-Pacific Corporation CEO Rick Frost, Mayor Bill Purcell, and Tennessee State University President Dr. Melvin Johnson.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

LP huh???

bio_img_hank.gif

Finally a stadium for fans
of propane and propane accessories
named with honor and dignity.
:winker:

inside-flanders.jpg

Oh, golly, if that doesn't put the shaz in shazam.
Oh listen, what's the cash value of those tickets so
I can report it on my income taxes?

You want to talk about confused? There is a duplicate thread to this one posted by goTitans.com. That's wierd. That might confuse some people. :brow:

I will be a little furious if they drop the "Coliseum" part. I mean, the whole Titans team is based on the Greek/Roman myths and ancient tales. One thing that was mentioned at the renaming of the Oilers to the Titans celebration was "Nashville has the Parthenon and now we have the Titans" or something like that. Titans fit in with a coliseum, not a stadium or simple field like any other team. Anybody feel like that, or is it just me? Give me LP Coliseum over LP Field or Stadium anyday.

Name it LouPa Coliseum to really confuse people :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back