Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
no kidding bullock4dMVP, are we the broncos now? surely they'll do something different with the actual stadium to fit in with the established titans branding. maybe they're hoping the orange will reel in some of the UT faithful who see the titans as a threat.

moosle said:
no kidding bullock4dMVP, are we the broncos now? surely they'll do something different with the actual stadium to fit in with the established titans branding. maybe they're hoping the orange will reel in some of the UT faithful who see the titans as a threat.

Haha, but it's not even a UT orange. Looks more like a Florida or Auburn orange.

Well, LP Collisium is fine to me, then again, I live in England and never get to see the Titans live so I can't speak for you Nashville people and others.

Don't judge a book by its cover!

well yeah, obviously LP isn't going to brand themselves after the Titans just because they got naming rights to the stadium. but i'm talking about the logo for LP Field, something they obviously created for this titans exclusively. it contains the LP logo, so why the orange?

moosle said:
well yeah, obviously LP isn't going to brand themselves after the Titans just because they got naming rights to the stadium. but i'm talking about the logo for LP Field, something they obviously created for this titans exclusively. it contains the LP logo, so why the orange?
That is their corporate colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back