Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore officially released Earl Thomas today. He'll end up in Dallas. Earl is still a good player, but he's no longer an elite player and he wore his welcome out in Baltimore after one season.
This may be a big deterrent

According to NBC Sports' Peter King, Thomas was "not well-liked" by his teammates in Baltimore.

The 31-year-old, apparently, had a pattern of being late and was recently confronted about his readiness after committing multiple errors in practice

Not trying to contradict everything you say haha... promise

View attachment 17715
Lol no worries

Who really knows anymore, especially with Jerry Jones!

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

Gotta love Jerry Jones… who said the same thing — “He has no idea” — when I reported midway through the season that Dak was going to get franchise tagged

Anyway, Dallas has had some talks about Earl Thomas, has not made an offer, and there is no expectation they will.

How can you identify if a reporter has a cap on their football knowledge?

Anytime you see a reporter, no matter the home company source, justify the signing of free agent or drafting of a player with ----- "He can plug and play right away" ....... well, I sure as hell hope so......

What kind of lazy journalism is that? Isn't that your job as media to divulge to us HOW he can PLUG and PLAY - and why that benefits the team as whole...

Titans brought him and Gostkowski in for a workout - something tells me they don't like Greggy lol, even though you got jack wagons on facebook screaming to give him a shot (all the while forgetting he made 1 field goal........ afc champ game.)

Anytime you see a reporter, no matter the home company source, justify the signing of free agent or drafting of a player with ----- "He can plug and play right away" ....... well, I sure as hell hope so......

What kind of lazy journalism is that? Isn't that your job as media to divulge to us HOW he can PLUG and PLAY - and why that benefits the team as whole...

Titans brought him and Gostkowski in for a workout - something tells me they don't like Greggy lol, even though you got jack wagons on facebook screaming to give him a shot (all the while forgetting he made 1 field goal........ afc champ game.)

Titans work out Stephen Hauschka, Stephen Gostkowski

I really don't like our kicking situation

I think I’d rather ride with Joseph.
Not sure exactly what point kickers start losing their game (specifically power) but after 12/13 years in the league, they aren’t as strong as they used to be.

succop was definitely a liability after his injuries and the Titans haven’t reliably had a kicker for 50+ yards since Bironas.
I’d like to see the FG attempts between 50-60 more often than punting.

I'd like a vet kicker tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back