Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leinart at 30:1 seems to underate his chances. Seems likely to me he could play alot in Arizona given Warner's history of injury, and they might want to get him out there this year in any event. Their passing game can put up some numbers.

I hope, as all of you do, that this comes down to a Heisman like three way race. But I think Young will narrowly edge out White and Ganther.

It all depend on McNair's resolution or Billy's health, if McNair is back I doubt we can see Vince playing this year, but if McNair is gone, then Billy is our starter and then Vince is able to play after he hold on to the ball like he does and goes down...

I am quite surprised that Ganther is on there. I mean I would think those would be his chances to make the 53-man roster instead of the chances of him being ROY.

Dangermode said:
I hope, as all of you do, that this comes down to a Heisman like three way race. But I think Young will narrowly edge out White and Ganther.

hey man, welcome

i doubt we see enough of Vince for him to qualify
I do however, think there's a good chance of seeing a heavy dose of LenDale. I can see him in a Brandon Jacobs type role where he comes in (continually) for 3rd / goal sits - then when CB / TH have their hiccups, he'l become the fulltime starter ..... and make lots of noise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back