Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Got the win, boys stayed healthy and got reps in. Don't love that folk missed that fg. So still not really going to trust our kicking
I may be minority but I’m willing to risk some shorter accuracy for a K with a stronger leg than Folk.
I don’t know that the other guy will be less accurate either.

I may be minority but I’m willing to risk some shorter accuracy for a K with a stronger leg than Folk.
I don’t know that the other guy will be less accurate either.
Yeah anything over 45 yards going to be scary for us fans if Folk kicks it.

Great career but I'll be holding my breath when he kicks outside 45 yards. Won't fault Ran for finding his replacement this year though.

Don't care much about 70% completion. What we need to see is the defense on its' heels. And thus far, don't see it. We are throwing short of the sticks with dink and dunk. No real threat. It's lookin like a lot of conservative 15 play boring drives again and that usually fails before it succeeds. It's only one game though. More to see. Running game looks elusive. Like that.

Yeah anything over 45 yards going to be scary for us fans if Folk kicks it.

Great career but I'll be holding my breath when he kicks outside 45 yards. Won't fault Ran for finding his replacement this year though.
With Folk I’m more worried about just passing on longer kick attempts. That means going for it more often, not necessarily bad, but there are times a game is on the line, you’d need a guy that can kick at least 60 yards regardless of accuracy.

Don't care much about 70% completion. What we need to see is the defense on its' heels. And thus far, don't see it. We are throwing short of the sticks with dink and dunk. No real threat. It's lookin like a lot of conservative 15 play boring drives again and that usually fails before it succeeds. It's only one game though. More to see. Running game looks elusive. Like that.
We’re also at that stage where I think coaches hold back a little for 2 reasons.
1 not put undo pressure on their team so quick.
2 keep some stuff for the games that matter.

On the latter, Inthink that’s an area Vrabel out smarted himself.

I just saw this on FB and thought it was worth passing along. #Titan Up!

View attachment 287
Thought that was a great pick.
I think it’s default to always look for the EG27’s and Mr Monday Night (here) but to see Lendale and Chris Hope, even traitor Derrick Mason is really cool.
And as fun as it is to refer to Aug 8 as Jeff Fisher day, I think most fans still think of him relatively positively and ultimately, he seemed personable unlike say a Jim Harbaugh.

Thought that was a great pick.
I think it’s default to always look for the EG27’s and Mr Monday Night (here) but to see Lendale and Chris Hope, even traitor Derrick Mason is really cool.
And as fun as it is to refer to Aug 8 as Jeff Fisher day, I think most fans still think of him relatively positively and ultimately, he seemed personable unlike say a Jim Harbaugh.
I was fine with fishface the HC but disliked fishface the GM

I was fine with fishface the HC but disliked fishface the GM
I liked him most of the time. He was the coach when the team got there only Super Bowl appearance. The problem was he had a good enough team to get there again before he quit
Also, he was a little arrogant at times, never give out any info, and never strived for more than a three point lead.
At least that’s how I remember him

Latest posts

Back