archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=291362&postcount=25
http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=291366&postcount=27

where do you think he learned to speak in the third person? hahaha:ha:
Overalls said:
I am still on their board but, under a different name. Thus Overalls has been banned from the board but I have still been posting on that board.
What a fag.:rolleyes:
this one is just funny...http://forums.titansonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=294719&postcount=63

I saw his little hoochie mama FILOgirl at the Jags board that was topic of the TOMB thread. Overalls is off telling other Titan fans of our merry pranksters. Those TOMBtypes say the Jag's board is so bad it's not even worth fooling with... Sledge? Arrow? Hoffa? Anyone want to comment on Overalls posts? I particularly like the bitter jaded one that touches on the Oilers leaving Houston. Explains alot! lol :lol3:

TitanJeff said:
Overalls is not banned. He has maybe 10% on his warning meter.
:ha: I can't believe TJ is laying down a post here! :ha:
That's awesome... I couldn't hardly believe Overalls either... he must want us to think that he is banned... I mean, c'mon... he's on the TOMB saying he is... It's not that I really care, I just think it's really funny. I mean really funny!

Ya know, I need to see about getting one of those ban things myself. I hear it works alot better than the patch for internet addiction.:winker:

For the record that Jags board isn't as bad as they say.
The Ravens guys were alot more harsh.

Underalls is hilarious, if you find someone who's pathetic as funny.
I do.

It's unbelivable how bitter he still is that the Oilers left Houston. He wants to blame Bud for everything, and take it out on Tennessee fans, without putting any of the blame on the City of Houston. Most sane people have put it behind them and moved on. He's in an arrested state of misquided bitterness.

People in Tennesse did nothing to try and steal Houston's team, yet he hates us as if we did. I don't see Baltimore Colt fans hateing people in Indy, or even people in Houston hateing Tennesseans besides Underalls.

He needs to do himself a favor, and ride into the light of psychoanalysis to get the help he needs to put all his negative and misguided emotions to rest and move on and try to become some sort of productive member of society, before it's too late.

You do realize that he is 7'4", 400lbs and smashes soda cans on his head, don't you? It doesn't help that he lives in the basement of a nunnery. The poor guy is lucky he even likes football. It must be hard after the horrible years the Oilers had and now the Texans. Imagine how hard it had to be for him to watch our magical '99 season... there he was, sitting there teamless and we are like... woo-hoo! the Super Bowl!!!

I think after this offseason, Overalls just needed an excuse for his prolonged absence. He took some pretty hard verbal beatings. Last offseason and season we had some good banter when his team actually gave him something to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back