Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, rating the draft before the players have played a single game is just dumb. How can anyone say we should have picked Leinart over Young when neither have been in action?
And sure there is a risk with White (and personally I wanted a lineman), but the entire draft is a crapshoot, so even a perfect prospect might be a complete failure.

And looking over his rankings you quickly realise he's smoking the funny tobacco... Atlanta, Bills and Baltimore had better drafts than Tennessee??

dan pompei is a joke for an nfl "expert". he's aweful. i've never seen him nip something in the bud. sorta like adam schefter. but worse. check the sporting news nfl preview magazine every year, go back when the year is over... he must be a texans fan...

Opinions are like ***holes: everybody's got one...

If you don't like Young you probably don't like our draft. As for White, I don't see how anyone can call him a risk in the middle of round 2.

We need to send a scout into a penitentiary and get someone on parole.
You know, beef up that MLB spot... find some speed at receiver...

Check the players in the supplemental draft for assault charges...

Thugs, Dreads and harmony : The Vince Young Touchdown Machine

Well, the rating is defo based on whether the ''expert'' thinks Young's got potential to be great or a bust.

Don't matter anyway, they'll matter at the end of the season when they review the draft picks.

That guy must have had a nub-on for Leinart. We should have taken him, and so should have the Jets and the Texans. I've never heard anyone suggest Leinart go #1 overall to the Texans. That disqualifies this dude right there.

I hate "experts" who are blinded by their own opinion. Its okay to say you thought they should have taken but when there isn't much difference between leinart and young in terms grades by nfl teams- you can't put the grade right down there.

We are 'taking a risk' with LenDale White yet Jimmy Williams is fine at Atlanta? Both first round talents who went 2nd round. Jimmy Williams has the character issues and people question his talent at both CB and Safety, yet LenDale missed workouts in which most people agree they bloat players up with injury? Good one.

i think that it might have been a question if lendale was ever going to be 100% after the injury, because sometimes these things dont go away, even when its this it can still hurt

Why can't people realize that WE DO NOT RUN USC's OFFENSE! I have heard that way too much from these puppets. Plus since it is Yahoo, the credibility already bought a ticket and flew to a third world country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back