Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
TITANS TIDBITS:titansonline.com
Adam Jones earned the nickname “Pacman” as a child because he used to drink milk with the voraciousness of the Pac-Man video game character.
• Although he is just a rookie, Jones’ story is already one of triumph. He lost his father when he was four, and he was raised by his mother, Deborah, along with his grandmother, Christine Jones, for most of his life. He credits them with being the primary reason he was not overcome by his tragic and violent childhood surroundings. But when he was a freshman in college, his grandmother died of cancer. Pacman missed a game to attend the funeral – the only game he missed in his three-year college career. On the day he was drafted by the Titans, he wore a T-shirt with her picture. Later in college, another one of his close mentors, high school PE teacher Libby Sobleskie, also died due to cancer.
• Because of his trying background, Jones possesses a deep desire to give back to the community and affect people the way his grandmother and Sobleskie affected him. In college, he worked with special education groups and desires to open a clinic for special education students in the future. “I feel like I know how to help them,” he says.
• In order to keep his feet as dry as possible, Jones changes socks during halftime of every game.
• Jones is the friend of another NFL player and former Titans seventh-round draft choice, current Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Keith Adams.
:howdy:

Gunny said:
or he eats a bunch of little dots, saying Wakka! Wakka!
... of course, that could just make him Fozzie Bear...
14426001223941m.jpg

themuppetshowseasononedvdth5.jpg

this is terrible!
Starkiller said:
... of course, that could just make him Fozzie Bear...
14426001223941m.jpg

Onomatopoeia: The use of words or sounds which appear to resemble the sounds which they describe. Some words are themselves onomatopoeic, such as 'snap, crackle, pop.':brow: gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, gobble, ... ...

muppet_gonzoblues.jpg

#9Do I look enough like a Raven yet?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back