Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
but this time, it's positive!

from the new sporting news: "CB Pacman Jones has been impressive in the Titans' OTAs. Jones is physical and runs extremely well. He has excellent ball awareness, especially on deep throws. Jones needs to improves his tackling technique[duh]"

pac10.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks that he is giving someone the crotch grab?

I saw that on the news last night. Jones was one of a few who jumped in to stop the fight. As big as those guys were it is a good thing he didn't get in between them. He would have been smashed like a cracker

Ewker said:
I saw that on the news last night. Jones was one of a few who jumped in to stop the fight. As big as those guys were it is a good thing he didn't get in between them. He would have been smashed like a cracker

Who you callin' cracker be-atch?

Adam_Jones.jpg

GoTitans3801 said:
Anyone know which two UDFAs? Not moses?
of course it wasnt moses, hes to smart to do something like that, and he woulda won, his arms are huge as hell, its crazy how big he is, but in that first pic of adam he looks pretty damn built too, im glad to hear about his change in attitude

GhostZ said:
but in that first pic of adam he looks pretty damn built too, im glad to hear about his change in attitude

what change of attitude? He just wanted to join the fight so he would feel at home :brow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back