Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Pacman was on the 6:00 Channel 5 News tonight, speaking to kids and talking about doing the right things, etc. It looked like he was trying to improve his image while he was at it, and why not with the TV cameras there? Then he blew it all by saying other Titans are doing worse things than he is, but he's the only one in the news.

It will probably be rebroadcast on the 10:00 news tonight if anybody in the local area wants to watch. For some reason, Pacman topics generate a lot of interest and discussion. :brow:

Well when in doubt try to forget your old Thuglett ways and they come back to haunt you.:hot:
Come on man you can't put yourself ahead of no one when your the one making bad headlines.Now i am a firm supporter of Pacman on the field but off he has shown nothing.I think that was very selfish of him to do.Telling kids the right thing to do is good for his image, but when he uplfts himself as a god that is overdoing it. He better find a way to clean this mess up.

Pacman has been behaving badly.

I haven't been on Pacman at all.
I'm just mad Steve is going away.

Pacman just became the new lead float on my :banned: parade.

Besides. I didn't ask that my irrational anger over the Steve McNair situation become a serious discussion. Yeah, it's is old. I guess Steve will have to go through Bus Cook so his raven bird butt can... ah, forget it. Steve. You're a raven! Happy trails! You are not my problem any more. You know who is?

I'll give you one guess.

Adam Jones.

Adam Jones... in honor of your awe inspiring effort to make yourself out to be a total *** and a complete disgrace to the Titans organization, (as if we didn't disgrace ourselves enough) ... I hereby commission you number one idiot first class status as deputy honor pronounced unto you by thee SEC 330 BP, village idiot, GT.com...

you moron.

idiot.jpg

I swear you had better be worth :banned: on the field next year.

5595492_36_1.jpg

Tell me who's fault it is? What's that? Not Pacman.

Adam Jones... be Pacman. We don't want Adam Jones. We want Pacman. Get the wax out of your ears boy. You is gummin up the works. Listen here son and keep yo chin up and yo mouth shut. The world has short patience for such foolishness dammnabit. 12 million dollar fool you is. Eat your eggs. Theys getting cold.

A.D. said:
Then he blew it all by saying other Titans are doing worse things than he is, but he's the only one in the news.
smh really smart thing to say.......im a Jones Supporter but damn its getting hard to root for this guy when he starts sayin sh** like that

walstat.jpg

Clifford: Welcome to "Pacman Tonight!", the show that has people all
over the country saying...
Both: Where's the remote!?

----

Waldorf: You know, they are calling this show a runaway hit.
Statler: Yeah, when ever it comes on, you wanna run away!

----

Statler: Wow, can you believe that Pacman won the heart of Tennessee?
Waldorf: Yeah, what a bunch of nonsense.
Statler: But it's worth a try.
Waldorf: Hey, Pacman!
Both: AROOGA! AROOGA! AROOGA!
Bears: ARGOOA! AROOGA!
Waldorf: This isn't exactly what I had in mind.
Statler: No, but it will do until the Bulluck gets here!

you gotta understand he grew up without a momma, or a poppa or a dog or hot donuts or something he did not have that gave him a whopping case of short-mans-syndrom.

His idiot agent needs to tell him to shut up, lay low, and let his play on the field do his talking.

Anyone other than me believe he is laying the groundwork for a character defense at his criminal trial for conspiracy to traffic narcotics????

His agent/handler should never, ever let him out of the house alone. He should be where ever, whenever P-thug is in the public eye ready and with a quick muzzle when needed for P-thug's own good.:ha:

Are you people kidding. He was making the point that the media is disproportionately interested in highlighting negative spins surrounding his personal affairs. It is a true statement. We don't hear about other players because of Pac's notoriety.

He also said- and nobody has pointed this out- that he doesn't call his team mates out by name. What he said is not really a big except if you're a reactionary person. I don't have a problem with him telling it like it is- that's one of the reasons I like him.

Quote from Tennessean:

Pressed for the names, he declined to offer them.

"I wouldn't do that, I wouldn't put my teammates out there, I'm not like that," he said. "I'm just saying certain people get away with certain things that certain others don't get away with that you'll never hear about."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back