Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice article, hopefully they can pull it off.

can't get over you guys and 'mom'. crazy american language.

still no mention of Reynaldology. Damn.

I think that they have the potential to be the best starting corner tandem in the AFC south...but that doesnt say much. Indy is still starting Froddo and Sam at corner. Houston still doesnt have a clue, and Jacksonville is just trying to sell tickets

Gunny said:

still no mention of Reynaldology. Damn.

Yeah, 'mum' makes a lot more sense. At least 'mom' is closer to 'mother'. A mum is a flower or something.

Besides, I bet Rey says 'mom' so you should convert now, heretic!

Gunny said:
What do you want us to say? "Mother, may I have a spot of tea with my dinner this evening?" like the Brits do.

We Americans are smart, we shortened the 2 syllable word mother into mom

maximus said:
What do you want us to say? "Mother, may I have a spot of tea with my dinner this evening?" like the Brits do.

We Americans are smart, we shortened the 2 syllable word mother into mom

we say mum

Excerpt that says alot about Pac from Tennessean:

"Special guest: Tavares Smith, 16, is heading into his sophomore year at Pearl-Cohn High School, but for the first time in memory he's not preparing to play football. Smith, who broke his neck in a trampoline accident on Jan. 29, was a guest of the Titans at Thursday's practice. He's in a wheelchair and only has tingling in his legs. His one-time coach, Lawrence Haywood, said doctors have left a two- or three-year gap in which they think a recovery may be possible. Smith, who scored eight touchdowns as a fullback for the Firebirds last year, said visiting the Titans lifted his spirits.

He spent time with Chris Brown, David Thornton, Vince Young, Keith Bulluck, Pacman Jones and LenDale White. Jones went into the locker room and came back with a football and a box of Titans gear for Smith, who was clearly thrilled."

Another testament about what is inside Pac-Man Jones. Speaks well of the other guys too. I'm really liking this team.

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060818/SPORTS01/608180424/1027

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back