Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s looking like the teams that need to win will, with the possible exception of Miami. If that’s the case we’d be playing the ravens?

It’s looking like the teams that need to win will, with the possible exception of Miami. If that’s the case we’d be playing the ravens?

Yes. It appears that is the likely scenario. If Cleveland wins then the Colts go to Buffalo and the Browns go to Pittsburg and play them in back to back weeks.

Don't like the new playoff format. The fact Bills and Steelers aren't interested in having the 2 seed says it all..
That has at least as much to with there being no fans as it does there not being a bye. Teams cared about being 3rd over 4th in the past bc it meant a better likelihood of more home playoffs games. With no fans, that incentive is greatly reduced.

Don't like the new playoff format. The fact Bills and Steelers aren't interested in having the 2 seed says it all..
This isn't true. Steelers are resting big Ben, and maybe some other starters but haven't had a bye since like week 3 or 4 or whatever, but have also said they're not treating this game like the pre-season. As far as the bills go there's been no indication they don't care about this game as far as I know, and I would expect starters to play unless it or the Steelers game is a blowout.

This isn't true. Steelers are resting big Ben, and maybe some other starters but haven't had a bye since like week 3 or 4 or whatever, but have also said they're not treating this game like the pre-season. As far as the bills go there's been no indication they don't care about this game as far as I know, and I would expect starters to play unless it or the Steelers game is a blowout.

With Fitzmagic being out I’m not sure Tua can lead his team to a win even if Buffalo sits Allen. A lot of pressure for a young QB who has had to be pulled from games because of performance this season. Next year Miami scares me. This year no.

With Fitzmagic being out I’m not sure Tua can lead his team to a win even if Buffalo sits Allen. A lot of pressure for a young QB who has had to be pulled from games because of performance this season. Next year Miami scares me. This year no.
Yea the Tua situation is interesting. They only pull him when they need to play catchup bc Fitzmagic has the big gunslinger arm. Tua is so conservative it's hard for him to make up a deficit. And he has never had to do it in his career to this point. I'm a Fitzmagic fan. I hope he gets another starting job somewhere next year.

Bullllshit. Steelers have had two bye weeks since then due to postponement

Bullll****. Steelers have had two bye weeks since then due to postponement
They didn't have 2 bye weeks, still played 16 games like everyone else..postponed games caused a few days longer between games or less days between for the teams affected. Steelers had 5 days off between Week 12 and 13.
Their Week 12 game was 10 days after their Week 11 game, which happens when teams play a Thursday night game and don't play until the next Sunday anyway.

nobody is guaranteed to win next week especially in the AFC.
Pittsburgh and Buffalo have their hands full believe me.
Cleveland and Indianapolis are no joke.
and Baltimore is going to be looking for revenge against the Titans so we will see

nobody is guaranteed to win next week especially in the AFC.
Pittsburgh and Buffalo have their hands full believe me.
Cleveland and Indianapolis are no joke.
and Baltimore is going to be looking for revenge against the Titans so we will see

Yup I can guarantee you the Bills were hoping we'd lose so that they could play us over the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back