Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The Tennessee Titans head up to higher altitudes this Saturday night when they take on the Denver Broncos in a preseason matchup. Both teams enter the week at 0-1. Last week, the Titans lost their opener to the Saints 19-16. The Broncos fell 20-13 at the Lions.

According to Coach Jeff Fisher, we should see the starters in most of the first half with starting QB Billy Volek playing into the second quarter. Vince Young will play through into the third as he did last week. The rotation with most positions should remain close to those seen last week.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001639.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

Lendale probably won't get any carries against 1st teamers, but I'm still anxious to see him play. I want to see how the "slimmed down" Olsen plays too, as well as the RT's.

There's a lot to look forward to tonight. I'm anxious to see who steps up amongst the wideouts in that ongoing battle. I wonder if Ty will get on the field and if so will he get any reps with Bill and the first teamers. Can the first team D stop Denver's running game? If they could, that would REALLY be a positive sign going forward. Will Woolfolk step up? And of course I'm looking forwad to #32 an #10 continuing to do their thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back