Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
After tinkering around with the forum, I've discovered I can create public groups for those who enjoy certain topics. The beauty of this is the group has its own forum which is not seen except by those members.

What this also does is keeps threads in that forum from being a part of any new post searches done when a member logs on making it easier to weed out unwanted topic areas.

I've moved the video games to a public group. Puck will be approving those who wish to join it. Just go to your user cp and join. If anyone else wants a group for topics such as computers, music, etc. we can set it up. Just let me know.

14 year old, and no season tickets, only get them if we get them from a friend, but my dad didnt have a job then, i TOLD my mom that if we get vince young that we were going to the first game meaning preseason so that i can see him in real life and she said she didnt kno but shes commin around and lettin me finnaly get some texas stuff that ive wanted for a while

and thats my life story haha

TitanJeff said:
I'm waiting on the Church of Reynaldogy request. :brow:

I totally request this... although I have no interest in being a member. Unfortunately, all the Reynaldogy posts usually end up in otherwise useful threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back