Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly enough, if you'd asked me to guess without looking, I would have said he was eating something out of a can too... Then I looked and it looks like chips...

Potato chips?

Then it's not gunny eating vegemite?

Can we be sure that those are chips and not those potato sticks?

Are they the dehydrated kind(pringles) or regular?

Hey i thought it was a can and the most likely thing you might be eating out of a can is pork n beans. Oh well. Gut's not saying. Doesn't want to spill the beans?

Good ol fish n chips, having it right now......................

IMO from Guts avator, its something from a can, as you can see, he's spooning the food item out.

Anyway...

I saw the subject thread, the number of pages and thought 'here we go, Brian and Woolfolks Uncle must be going at it again'
how wrong can you be!
I think Fisher has one more season to win back the doubters.. but I get the feeling I came into this one too late..

tide...

I agree to disagree and end this debate which we've beaten many times over into the ground! Thanks for debating...there isn't too much else to talk about til Camp opens or unless the front office does something. Hopefully, Fisher will get this ship righted and we'll be winning some Super Bowls soon with VY at the helm! If he doesn't, he won't be here much longer.

Now for the REAL interest of this post...

My avatar is NOT eating beans...YUCK!

Fish and chips = awesome...especially if you're in Alaska and get fresh halibut fish and chips...AWESOME!

Potato Chips are what he's eating.

Glad you like the avatar!:)

Do you live in 'bama or go to 'bama or you just like 'bama? Do you think the Titans will bring in another QB or will Billy Bean be the man this season?

Gut

Gut....

I live in columbia tn which is 40 miles south of nashville but only 40 miles north of the bama line. You do see quite a few bama fans in this area.

I like the colors, the history and the bear is the best coach ever! Of course he did have a couple of hall of fame QBs so maybe not.:ha:

Take note.....

The bear got that nickname because he actually wrestled a bear! And kicked the bear's behind!. A real man's man not like the sissy boy defensive coordinator of ours.

Dang. Gut made him revamp his avatar and lose his website based signiture graphic. Where have I been? I haven't read these past few posts put it smells like someone got owned.
durnkinternet.jpg

RollTide said:
The bear got that nickname because he actually wrestled a bear! And kicked the bear's behind!. A real man's man not like the sissy boy defensive coordinator of ours.
Can't argue with that. Is that what Gut is saying?

Yes SEC....

It was gut's awesome debate skills that drove me mad to make some changes. I couldn't find a little portly black dude eating fish n chips so i resorted to something else.

My new avatar is simply cooler than the old one and i got tired of looking at an outdated 32 cent stamp. You guys should be kissing my butt for providing you free wisdom from The Bear.

Hey i'm a radical guy i'll change my avatar and sig about once a year not like some people who change theirs 20 time a week.

RollTide said:
It was gut's awesome debate skills that drove me mad to make some changes. I couldn't find a little portly black dude eating fish n chips so i resorted to something else.

My new avatar is simply cooler than the old one and i got tired of looking at an outdated 32 cent stamp. You guys should be kissing my butt for providing you free wisdom from The Bear.

Hey i'm a radical guy i'll change my avatar and sig about once a year not like some people who change theirs 20 time a week.

good to see you're sticking your old fashion ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back