Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: Many of the Baltimore Ravens players feel Steve McNair gives them what they have been missing by adding more production at the quarterback position. "He’s got all the experience you need," Ravens TE Todd Heap said. "He’s done a lot of things. He’s a guy you can bounce a lot of questions off of. He’s a guy you can pull things from and gain knowledge from especially." Former Titans WR Derrick Mason is hopeful he and McNair can pick up where they left off. "We should pick up right where we left off, once he gets in here and learns the offense and gets comfortable with the system," Mason said. Even current QB Kyle Boller plans to learn as much as he can from McNair. "I would use Steve as much as I can to take things from him. He’s been in the league for 11 years. It would be silly for me not to use to my advantage,' Boller said.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

It seems that the Ravens have begun to believe what the national media has been saying...
Are they really that much better than the team the Titans thrashed last year
just because they now have the QB that thrashed them, then went on to lead us to 3 more wins in the season?

"Muhaha, we now have the secret ingredient!!!!"

Unfortunately for the Ravens, adding McNair to a crappy mix equals.........a crappy mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back