Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Titan said:
Just out of curiosity, what would happen if the arbitrator favours McNair? What does McNair get out of winning this ruling? Money? Release? Trade? On the same line, what would happen if the Titans win the ruling? I'm confused as to what this whole process is leading to...

Its hard to tell, but the concensus seems to be that if the Titans win, the status quo remains, and if McNair wins, we have to start letting him work out or release him.

I loved PFT's take on this article...

"Titans G.M. Floyd Reese is still interested in working out a revised contract with QB Steve McNair. (Reese also is hopeful that the team can resolve contract disputes with Eddie George, Derrick Mason, and Samari Rolle.)"

BlazingArrow#9 said:
I did not think anyone would get my "HOPE" comment.

More like we picked up some Hope not Chris Hope. Play on words but less funny now if that is possible.

*slapping myself with a large trout*

my bad LOL

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
chimp_at_typewriter.jpg

You want that single or double spaced?
Priceless. :ha:

Northern Titan said:
Just out of curiosity, what would happen if the arbitrator favours McNair? What does McNair get out of winning this ruling? Money? Release? Trade? On the same line, what would happen if the Titans win the ruling? I'm confused as to what this whole process is leading to...

Thanks for your time.

i would say he would be allowed to begin training again with the team.

allowed? sure. They tell him one final time they can not deal with his cap #, show him a bs offer, then say... "fine" I expect them to cut him after he turns down a final (joke) offer. That will be the end of it.

Soxcat said:
I have calculated the probability of McNair remaining with the Titans.
They are the same as a group of 10 monkeys randomly banging on type writer keys and reproducing the complete works of William Shakespeare without an error. Reese is right, it is still possible McNair stays but not probable.

:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back