Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
He seems to like skulking around our site I figured I would take a look. Have not really found a good spot yet.

I was going to add something to the apology for the outage thread. Something about the site being sacked by the D-line but decided against it.

"BiBoy and flaming sparrow are part of group calling themselves the smack pretenders. Their post tend to be of the low rent, trailer trash type. They don't get real smack. They are part of a new breed of TENNheads who have nothing good to say and are trying to bring everyone else down to their level of filth. Their team is garbage and their "players" are regularly in the news for being arrested. The Titans FO is the laughing stock of the league because their owner is a more senile Al Davis. The smack pretenders go to different boards and try to see how many people they can upset. They can't say anything good because there is no good in them. They are even in danger of being thrown off all of the Titans boards because of their lack of class and integrity. Basicly low rent cowards hiding behind their keyboards pretending to be men."

-MuddmonsterT

Wow what an arse. Especially considering that his own website has an "emeny sites watch". My brain it starting to turn the wheels on this one one but I am sure at least BP you would like to reply. This is suck tripe garbage.

his post does not bother me in the least. take the Carr vs. Couch debate there. That is what he is so upset about. I couldn't even post what I really thought about that... I couldn't follow Carr vs. Couch with trash smack like I left in the SR thread I created to honor that rightous post... that was so spot on... oh, wait a minute... we stung him on two fronts... I need to check but he may be peeved about me refering to LP as the Church of Bud Adams... you might need to see Texas Talk thread for link.. Smack Board, Cheifs Message Board by OVERALLS thread... it's there... not their. :winker:

The people on the Jags board are generally weak sauce but there are a few guys that the banter is totally worth it. They actually know somehting about football. Underalls post is so weak and full of BS (pun intended) that I almost have to respond. All of that garbage is so hypocritical. He talks about us lurking on other sites and he is the one that jumps all over posts. I am glad he has a bur under his fur. Now I want everyone on the Jags board to know how full of it he is.

no. it's a trap. Look at the thread title ... ignore that post.

embellish and work on the Texans thread.. your post from last night that we went chuck norris on... post that. I'll have a feild day.

If you want to own Overalls in that thread you can link them to Texans talk. A few weeks ago I buzzed through being pretty nice... hold that thought though. Don't touch that Trac thread for a moment. Maybe Broken Record has something fresh. POST CARR V. COUCH... trust me. :winker:

To late lol. I think I did a good job not attacking him. I called out some of the jags fans that have said they respect me especially some of there heavy posters and pointed out that he was totally making the stuff up.

I am going to do the carr thing. It will get some laughs. Carr bomb will jump in with the hate though.

MuddmonsterT (8/17/2006)
BiBoy and flaming sparrow are part of group calling themselves the smack pretenders. Their post tend to be of the low rent, trailer trash type. They don't get real smack. They are part of a new breed of TENNheads who have nothing good to say and are trying to bring everyone else down to their level of filth. Their team is garbage and their "players" are regularly in the news for being arrested. The Titans FO is the laughing stock of the league because their owner is a more senile Al Davis. The smack pretenders go to different boards and try to see how many people they can upset. They can't say anything good because there is no good in them. They are even in danger of being thrown off all of the Titans boards because of their lack of class and integrity. Basicly low rent cowards hiding behind their keyboards pretending to be men.

What has crawled up your arse ? Have I finally killed you with kindness? Man, these people know that I have a user group. Big deal. Lots of forums have user groups. You fail to recognize that I am a geniune person. Now I'll do you the courtesy (although here today you do not deserve it) of addressing your point by point... well, nub by nub... First of all hoss, I am SEC 330 BIPOLAR and I travel under Bipolar The Titan, for that is what I am. At times, as is the case at Broncofreak I'll use the handle Bipolar Titan... cause they aren't set up to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back