Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
i read a post somewhere that with Steve gone that he was the last of the oilers/titans players well with hopkins retireing they were the last 2. you know it never dawned on me till i read that. is that a big deal or is it about time? i think despite how good or bad mac was playing the last few years or wasnt playing for that matter. i think some new blood will be good. this good be the start of something good.

bored1 said:
i read a post somewhere that with Steve gone that he was the last of the oilers/titans players well with hopkins retireing they were the last 2. you know it never dawned on me till i read that. is that a big deal or is it about time? i think despite how good or bad mac was playing the last few years or wasnt playing for that matter. i think some new blood will be good. this good be the start of something good.
Olson or Pillar and Hentrich are the last of the Super Bowl team

Like Hoffa said, its now an all TN team

Even with the loss of ST*** MC**** I'm really energized with the offseason moves the team made this year! With Gods help we could have a good year this season. And reguardless 2007 is gonna be HOT!!!
Let's all us titan fans start to focus on the positive changes (and there are a lot) that are taking place with the team!!
GO TITANS!

wtflozl4iq.gif

I have a "friend" who got to know Bus Cook. Trust me... Bipolar is most excited about the youth movement.

flamehead2 said:
Even with the loss of ST*** MC**** I'm really energized with the offseason moves the team made this year! With Gods help we could have a good year this season. And reguardless 2007 is gonna be HOT!!!
Let's all us titan fans start to focus on the positive changes (and there are a lot) that are taking place with the team!!
GO TITANS!

How old are you? :suspect:

flamehead2 said:
GO TITANS!
what does ST*** MC**** mean, i know the last part is mcnair

flamehead2 said:
GO TITANS!

Yeah Dude grow up. No one is ever gonna get along like u want them 2:grrr: .
Hey Ghost i think it says Steve McNair

Don't hate on the oilers, without them you would not exist. Many of us hold luv ya blue deep in our hearts. Sad to see the passing of some great oiler players. But I am all for a bright future. Go Titans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back