Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Gunny you are now the beloved founder of the world's first recognized Sports Icon Religion - REYNALDOLOGY as acknowledged by Wikipedia

Reynaldology- A sub-culture of Titans fans who "worship" Reynaldo Hill and see him as a key member of the team. Reynaldology had become popular amongst Titan fans before Hill had won the starting cornerback spot, raving about him in the training camps. He showed a good work-ethic, which at the time wasn't true about Adam "Pacman" Jones who was in a hold-out situation with the Titans.

"Reynaldology, as the "religion" is called was founded by a 20 year old man living in a suburb outside Melbourne, Ausrtalia. He posts his Reynaldo encouragement on a fan talk forum. He posts the message to the faithful, true to the "one truth faith" under the moniker Gunny.

He can be found at Gotitans.com preechin, believin', and keeping the faith."

Please everyone check this link out - make sure you scroll to the bottom:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reynaldo_Hill

That's what's nice about Wiki...make the world believe whatever you want. I "edited" an article on economics to make it fit my beliefs.

---Avvie "You can't trust anyone these days" Hughes

"Reynaldology, as the "religion" is called was founded by a 20 year old man living in a suburb outside Melbourne, Ausrtalia. He posts his Reynaldo encouragement on a fan talk forum. He posts the message to the faithful, true to the "one truth faith" under the moniker Gunny.

He can be found at Gotitans.com preechin, believin', and keeping the faith."

I wrote this part ^

ps- Gunny, the DVD's came! I will watch them soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back