Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard him interviewed once about riding without a helmet. I find it hard to believe his contract would allow him to ride at all -- especially without a helmet.

He's lucky to be breathing. Over the handle bars, into a car winshield, head first, without a helmet. He could be in big trouble folks. :sad2:

o man i may not like ben but i hope hes ok. john clayton said he had a gash on his head but he also said that he dosent think he was seriously injured

According to Pitt radio, he's lost some teeth and may have a broken jaw. Good news is it doesn't appear to be life-threatening.

This from our F2FA Steeler affiliate message board:

"The Pittsburgh local news is all over this....pictues of the motorcycle, the car etc. It doesn't look good. He lost teeth, back of his head is all bloody. He apparently hit the car windshield head first, rolled over the windshield, and then hit the pavement again with his head. He is awake but woozy so thats a good sign. Possibly a broken jaw."

Too bad they don't make helmets you can wear while driving those things.

edit: Just reading my posts. Wow! I'm being a jerk (more so than usual even). The guy's hurt and I should probably lay off. I just have a hard time even empathizing with this, let alone sympathizing. To me it's like Darwin's Natural Selection; if you're stupid enough to drive a motorcycle without a helmet, let alone a professional athlete on a bike without a lid, then well let's face it we're not talking about a genius here (wonderlick not required). Eventually he probably would have ended up stabbing himself while running with scissors, or perhaps drowning after going swimming immediately following a big meal.:)

Common sense seems to be growing less and less common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back