Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he has brain damage, there shouldn't be any reason that he'd miss any of the season. It seems to be a head injury, either it's horrible, and will stick with him the rest of his life, or it won't be much worse than a concussion. The missing teeth, broken, etc... are just cosmetic, and hurt his magazine spreads only. If the guy isn't playing by week one because of a head injury, then he's not ever playing again most likely.

Brian said:
Six weeks of eating through a straw is no fun.....Trust me.

:banned:

:homer: Mmm... Milkshakes.

Who's got the only legit, healthy starting QB in the AFC north as of this moment? And what was that guy's name again? AAAAAAAARGH!

Brian said:
Six weeks of eating through a straw is no fun.....Trust me.

:banned:

me too. 6 weeks eating through a straw sucked..literally!! I craved potato chips and pizza in a badway. The demerol wasn't too bad though. Ben will have a difficult time calling plays for about six weeks. i sid hut dammit. :nana3:

It sounds to me like the "not serious" part is that it looks like he'll live. I don't get the same feeling about his immediate playing future:

"lost most of his teeth, fractured his left sinus cavity bone, suffered a nine-inch laceration to the back of his head and a broken jaw, and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground."

And that's the part they're telling the media. That sucks. But if you see a picture of the windshield and realize that's the spot his bare head went through, I think just being alive would be both the icing and the cake--a speedy recovery for 06-07 no more than a sprinkle or two.

im4titans said:
me too. 6 weeks eating through a straw sucked..literally!! I craved potato chips and pizza in a badway. The demerol wasn't too bad though. Ben will have a difficult time calling plays for about six weeks. i sid hut dammit. :nana3:

you guys only had six weeks? lucky...i had ten. i wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy.

i actually had pizza... well kinda. just add alot of olive oil and extra sause to the blender... goes down fine... except for the cheese stuck in the wires... and the fact its hard to breathe... God i hated thoses months.

his injuries include

most of his teeth are gone
fractured left nasel cavity
broke his jaw
has a large laceration in the back of his head
severly injured both knees on impact

also, a plastic surgeon was called

If the Titans were wanting to sign a FA QB to backup/challenge Billy, they might want to get on it. Depending on what the outlook on Ben is, the Steelers very well might be in the market for one too.

nigel said:
If the Titans were wanting to sign a FA QB to backup/challenge Billy, they might want to get on it. Depending on what the outlook on Ben is, the Steelers very well might be in the market for one too.
They still have Maddox and Batch? Not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back