Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
paraconspiracy said:
i actually had pizza... well kinda. just add alot of olive oil and extra sause to the blender...
Your face must have looked like a pizza when you were done. Why not just water...or milk??? Worked for me. My favorite was meat ravioli, with a little milk (warm of course).

:homer: Mmmmm ravioli in a blender.

Always had the wire cutters handy in case I had to barf.....especially when drinking. Fortunately I never needed them.

Cheers!!!

TitanFan4Life said:
No matter how much you hate the Steelers, this is horrible news.

I'll admit it is bad for BR, but the fact that it is bad for the squeelers - and apparently BR is gonna live - makes me not feel any sympathy at all for the squeelers, well about as much as they showed Cincinnati after they took CPs knee out on the first drive of the game - NONE

you just don't hate the squeelers enough that's all

I hope hes ok and that his career isnt altered in anyway because of this....

but these people are so stupid. KWII is stupid enough to do it but come on Ben

Ridin a crotch rocket with no helmet....sounds like a recipe for those pizza slushies you guys are talking about.... :barf:

Who wants to bet he was being a safe driver on a crotch rocket?

nigel said:
Batch, Omar Jacobs, Shane Boyd, and Rod Rutherford. Maddox is a free agent.
Omar Jacobs could be a good backup, maybe even starter in the NFL eventually.
Boyd and Ruterford are TC players

Apparently Roethlisberger was in Pittsburgh to film a new chunky soup commercial with his Mom (seriously).

Campbell's chunky soup, a soup so chunky Ben can't eat it with a straw.

I didn't just type that, did I?

Big Ben was run over by a karma

don't torch me me for this...
I'm coming out of "character" because this is very serious...
but I have to piggy back on GoT's comments...

k a r m a
That's not some kind of sick pun either...

medium_my-name-is-earl.jpg

Oush. Nice pun

Nobody here told BR to act crazy. Not saying he deserved it but my guess is that whatever happened would have been bad for BR if he was wearing imperial storm trooper armour so the no helmet just made it worse for him.

I do hope he recovers to the full extent possible. Hey if BV is getting a shot I say batch deserves another legitimate shot. JMHO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back