Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor was out earlier today ( I think it was Dan Patrick ) said they were looking at a David Carr Trade. I don't see how the Texans could do it. But some people seem to think Kubiak wants Quinn to be their qb anyway.

Anyone want to trade them Volek.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
Rumor was out earlier today ( I think it was Dan Patrick ) said they were looking at a David Carr Trade. I don't see how the Texans could do it. But some people seem to think Kubiak wants Quinn to be their qb anyway.

Anyone want to trade them Volek.
Texas would implode over the mistake of not taking Young in the first round if Carr were to sail. That's awesome. Downside is if Carr leaves Texas will upgrade at quarterback...(I'm unfamiliar with Quinn) but in any case the Steelers are in pieces. Man, when the bubble bursts it bursts big.

Big Ben

I'm not saying anything about motorcycles or helmets. I hope all goes well tonight and Ben pulls through all this with very little injury and pain. Competition should be defeated on the field, not by stupid vehichle accidents. I'm hoping he's OK and able to make it to camp in time to lead the Steelers on.

RyansTitans said:
lol thats funny.. everyone esle in the afc north is hurt besides mcnair haha wow

And we got a 4th for him. :wall:

If we had waited another week, we could have had a bidding war on our hands.

But, hindsight being 20/20, I guess you take what you can get.

Dilfer is in SF. I think the point is more that neither Browns' QB has proven themselves to be a legit NFL starter. The only healthy bona fide starting QB in the AFC North is Baltimore's #9.

P Dub said:
That is pretty funny, but there are actually people that are bidding on it!?

Absolutely, Steelers Fans would love to get it and wear it to the games...
Maybe get him to sign it when he recovers-

It says that a portion of the proceeds are going to be donated to a motorcycle safety awareness association. So at least that almost justifies the joke. Still pretty tasteless. In other words, I think it is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back